With SEO one of the most important things is data.
You make your decisions based on what the data tells you.
If you make a change and your rankings go up, you know you’ve made the right choice.
And if your rankings go down, well, you’ll have to look into what happened and why.
But SEO data goes far beyond just rankings.
But how good is that data?
A new and improved link index
As the saying goes… why would you reinvent the wheel, right?
And that is the case.
There are so many link indexes out there from companies like Moz, Ahrefs, Semrush, SEO Power Suite, and Majestic to just scratch the surface, why would we go and create the same thing all over again?
So we now have Moz link data within Ubersuggest.
Anytime you perform a backlink check you’ll see a report that looks something like this:
As you can see the new report looks similar to the old one, but with a much bigger data set.
You can see your link growth over time, the number of new and lost links, overall link count, your domain authority, anchor text, and when the link was even discovered or lost.
In addition to that you can filter links so you can quickly find what you are looking for…
What cool about this change is now when you use Ubersuggest not only will you have a much better link index but you will also notice that we pick up links much faster.
In addition to that we are rolling out a few new link features over the incoming months:
- Better link notifications – we will notify you when you lose or gain links, that way you don’t have to keep coming back to Ubersuggest.
- Competitor tracking – you’ll be able to more easily track your competitors growth from a link perspective.
- Historical data – more historical data on metrics like Domain Authority will be added so you can see if it is growing or decreasing over time.
- Anchor text aggregation – we will soon provide an overview of anchor text so you can see the most common used anchor text for any domain or even page.
- Domain authority distribution – when we add this feature you will be able to see how many sites in each domain authority range are linking to you. For example, how many domain authority 80 plus links does a site have.
- Link intersect – this feature will show you all the people that link to your competition and not you so you can more easily find links.